POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : PoVSB : Re: PoVSB Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoVSB
From: Ken
Date: 18 May 1999 13:27:11
Message: <374194A5.D5952D70@pacbell.net>
gene gordon wrote:

>           Does anyone know how to obtain PoVSB?
>           Thanks
>            Gene Gordon

   I can only verify for you that the PoVSB home page seems to be
no longer accessable. I was there less than 3 months ago but you
know how quickly web pages disappear. I have heard no word if it
will return or not. I might (slim chance really) have a copy of
the archive here and will take a look when I have time. No gaurantees
at all that I have it though and remember deleting the working
installation after a very short time because I did not like the
modelling interface it used.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net